Company Profile :
- Initially “The Mysuru Provincial Cooperative Marketing Society” started its activity in Karnataka during 11-11-1943. Later on in the year 1997 was renamed with the name of “The Karnataka State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd.” It is implementing its activities in the entire State. It is extending its services towards distribution of Fertilizer and other Agri inputs to farmers through its member societies, and also procuring agricultural commodities on its own and on behalf of Govt. of India and Govt. of Karnataka.
- KSCMF have 40 Branch offices across Karnataka, through these branches it is carrying out its activities. KSCMF is having 133 Godowns of total capacity across Karnataka and having 1,64,850 MTS. These Godowns are being used for storing agricultural inputs and commodities.
- In order to streamline its operations, the KSCMF aims to https://hmu.com/ukrainian-brides automate the current system of procuring, storing and distributions of fertilizers, agricultural inputs and commodities, to increase the efficiency, transparency and to give enhanced services
https://mailorderbride.pro/colombian-mail-order-brides/ to its customers, stakeholders and improve the reporting systems and thereby improve the financial positions.
- Initially it was distributing coffee beans, sugar, clothes, slurry and other consumer goods.
- In later years, federation were purchased and distributed the necessary agricultural implements, seeds, agricultural commodities, fertilizers, pesticides. Currently, fertilizer is being distributed to co-operative societies and other dealers under its own fund and also under the government fertilizer buffer scheme.
- KSCMF has been working as State level Nodal Agency for Agricultural commodities procurement under GOI Schemes like Minimum support price and Price Stabilization Fund on behalf of NAFED, FCI and KFCSC
You can read a broad variety affordable papers of journals and articles at your own pace.